<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14825667?origin\x3dhttp://trefoil-filled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THIS GIRL

xiang
smu
accountancy
21
31031985
in love

tiffxy@gmail.com


SHOP HERE




DIG ME




READS

min
hailin
thumbs
peggy
rossie
xander
karin


go fug yourself
karen cheng
bryan branded boy
advertising


TAG ME




TRACKING



since 03 December, 2005


Daisypath Ticker
Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day and...

I guess everyone must have had a sweet day.

Unlike me.

Just look at my time table and i think any girl would feel better.

13th Feb - study for Corp Reporting midterm
14th Feb - Corp Reporting midterm, then go home study for Finance midterm
15th Feb - study for Finance midterm
16th Feb - Finance midterm, lesson till 7pm
17th Feb - lesson, and Finance project till 7pm
18th Feb - finally

I had a pathetic week.

Chocolates kept me going. :) Chocolates like these... *slurp


Image hosting by Photobucket

----------------------------------------------

I was very excited about the vday present darl bought for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Afterall it's my first diamond jewellery (though i really prefer Tiffany&Co or Citigems to Lee Hwa). No more fake ones made of crystals. *hee

But I think the necklace looks like silver and crystals instead of white gold and diamonds. :( No, I am and shall not be a material girl who judge a present by how many carat a diamond or white gold is, it's the thought (and love) that matters. and I understand that we are all students now, so we shouldnt ask too much. So, *thanks :) i really like it!

However, my vday present for him is really pale in comparison. I bought him, shamefully, a NUM bag that costs only $149.




-----------------------------------------------


I wanna do 2 birthday shoutouts here!


Happy 21st birthday to POH QIMIN! on 23rd Feb


and


Happy 21st birthday to LOH JIEYING! on 24th Feb


I'm looking forward to min's bday outing at MoS next Wed! cuz i finally could get to see min, yiyi and also peggy. i've not seen peggy for like..almost 2 years~ haha.

And jieying's birthday party next Friday :) finally get to see you babe (we always only say hi and bye when we see each other in school) and also my jc friends heehee.

p.s. you babes! i wanna do a birthday card for u two using photoshop but i dont have enough nice photos of your faces...........sob.


2:33 PM