<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14825667?origin\x3dhttp://trefoil-filled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THIS GIRL

xiang
smu
accountancy
21
31031985
in love

tiffxy@gmail.com


SHOP HERE




DIG ME




READS

min
hailin
thumbs
peggy
rossie
xander
karin


go fug yourself
karen cheng
bryan branded boy
advertising


TAG ME




TRACKING



since 03 December, 2005


Daisypath Ticker
Saturday, September 23, 2006

cherish your loved ones

That includes your non-human darling too.
I'm ashamed to learn my lesson from such an incident.

Ever since Little Red Heels and school started, I realised I haven't been spending much time with Oreo. Our attempts to bring her out for a long jog, plans for an outing to devote our time to only her did not come through.

I knew Oreo was suffering from diarrhoea. But it just didnt occur to me that it would turn for the worse later on. I was too busy settling my school work and LRH orders. (I swear that series was darn tiring.)

Min and I were discussing "happily" about our next series for LRH when a call from home brought tears of fear. My sister was telling me over the phone how Oreo was shivering, vibrating and vomitting. It didn't help when my parents refused to bring her to the Vet. They thought I was over-reacting.

But still, being the stubborn me, I brought Oreo to the vet with Jackson and my sister. The vet gave her a jab for her fever and diarrhoea.

Just when I thought everything's gonna be fine, I found blood in Oreo's stools. Blood in stools. It was creepy. The blood content in the stools just increased from the previous night. I was seriously worried. Like...very. So we're off to the vet again.

Now that everything's under control. I thought it would be good to just share, that through this incident, I realised how much my baby means to me. I wouldn't forget how my heart would skip each time I called for her while she was sleeping and she didn't respond. The diarrhoea must have churned her tummy so bad that she seemed so fatigue all day. And I'm such a terrible, lousy owner to ignore the symptoms.

I truly understand what it means when people say they don't mind spending millions of dollars as long as their loved one gets well.

Please please...cherish your doggies! It's even more important to do so when you know a dog's lifespan is not exactly very long.



1:47 PM