<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14825667?origin\x3dhttp://trefoil-filled.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
THIS GIRL

xiang
smu
accountancy
21
31031985
in love

tiffxy@gmail.com


SHOP HERE




DIG ME




READS

min
hailin
thumbs
peggy
rossie
xander
karin


go fug yourself
karen cheng
bryan branded boy
advertising


TAG ME




TRACKING



since 03 December, 2005


Daisypath Ticker
Wednesday, August 16, 2006

?

I haven't been blogging faithfully these days. I'm kinda free but each time I think about how many photos to put up (think: photoshopping each of them before putting them up). No, I don't photoshop my face, put some fake make-up, make my face slimmer etc. It's the photo effects etc that made me lazy.

I so want to blog about the HongKong trip but I haven't gotten the rest of the photos from min, and I haven't sent her mine. woot.

Anyways, things there aren't as cheap as we expected and we didn't bargain as much as we wanted to. Most of our meals are satisfying but not cheap. Ah, fancy eating some claypot rice served with this chicken feet which has LONG nails, and you have friends and boyfriend to rub it in by TAKING out the nails and displaying them in front of you. HA. eeks. But I'm kinda missing the century egg porridge. Trust me, I never thought porridge could be this nice. It's so so so different from what you get in Singapore. I miss HongKong now. Bah. I think I had fun, even though we experienced typhoon in the last 2 days. Strangely enough, not many were bothered by the strong wind and drizzle, the shopping malls were still crowded, the streets were still packed.

Saying so much now doesn't help without the visuals from the photos. So let's continue when I get the pictures up.

--------------------------------------


School's starting in less than a week's time. Bah. I hate to think how stressed I'll be when school starts. I went school yesterday to buy 2 texts for 1 module, and they amounted close to $100. wth. and because they are Tax-related, you most probably can't resell it the next school term because somehow, they like changing the regulations every year. grr. Ah. I hate school.


10:18 AM