Thursday, October 27, 2005
worst combination ever
I woke up this morning with a slight cramp. Yeah yeah. Menstrual cramps.
But I was all set to go school to complete an MPW report and hopefully start my Seminar with CEO report.
It didnt occur to me that I would be in pain for at least the whole morning.
True enough. I couldnt take it. Supposed to have breakfast with darl then do some work. In the end, I spent most of the time bending over here and there trying to ease the pain. Plus, I had very slight diarrhoea. So the pain doubled. I cant even differentiate which is for menses and which is for diarrhoea. Both suck.
Was squating down in the GSR..and all of a sudden i'm having difficulty breathing. I was trying so hard to signal to darl but i think he was too obssessed with talking to me. While still gasping for air, I managed to say "i cant breathe". Then, my vision suddenly became so dark and black...I've a feeling i'm gonna faint. Past episodes of my fainting spells had put me into this phobia of...fainting, ironically. To avoid falling over in case i hit my head again, like before, i plunged my body forward to lie on the floor. but, i didnt faint. darl tried to pull me back up, but guess what. I vomited. yes on his hands and on the GSR floor (carpeted floor, to be exact). And i just kept vomiting, i couldnt control. (yeah, darl was quick enough to grab a plastic bag to contain those grotesque puke, but luckily mine was mainly water)
There goes my 2 "panadol extra" pills that I just swallowed down. The cramps remained.
But now, it's all fine. It was 12plus in the afternoon.
And just in case you're wondering, darl did mop the area with soap or sth though it's on carpet. whatever that he could find from the janitor room. and dont worry, i know it's gross, but yea only one mouth of that liquid got onto the floor.
If I'd fainted today, this would be the 6th time.
The worst happened during JC1 promo exam. I still remember it was 1 hour through Math (E or AMath i cant remember) paper. And according to friends, I fell right onto the floor, bringing with me the chair, my papers and stationery. It all took place in the hall. Yes. With i think at least 2 faculties taking that paper. It was so embarrassing. I think Jie got so shocked, she cried. I'm so sorry babe...Yeah imagine i'm sitting right in front of her.
The first time I fainted was in Pri 6.
Three times at home.
The worst fall that hit my head the hardest, was at home. The impact was so great, my dad actually jumped up from the sofa while reading the papers (he couldnt see me, he only heard the fall). I suffered giddyness for 2 days after that.
Was scheduled for a brain scan but I didnt go. Cuz the headache and giddyness went off after a few days.
So much about fainting. What if this is some kind of a symptom of some illness which will only be discovered when it reaches the terminal stage? Am I the only one experiencing this? Fainting for no particular reason?
Life... is unpredictable.
5:27 PM